Sunday, February 22, 2009

No where to go for Carnival

I've often wondered at my life..saying "my life sux" doesn't cut it anymore. I'm sitting here and waiting..watching ..thinking it's going to get better someday!..yea..someday!

I wonder if the average 25 year old feels this way.. as though..life is something you feel unprepared for..it's hazy and you seem to be going nowhere fast. You find yourself wishing you were somewhere else..you get irritated at where your at in life and can't wait to get somewhere...but have no idea where!

Well, that's me right now, I wonder if 15 months from now..i'll be where I want to be.. I don't think I will be content...
My art teacher, Mr.Morris once told me the painting I did showed that I feel jailed in..even though I knew it was for my benefit. Like a bird in a guilded cage... It's a lovely looking jail..but a jail nontheless..and is it really for my own benefit?

So I, like some people don't enjoy the crush and bother of Trini Carnival..sue me! But would you pass up the opportunity to go to Tobago for a week..all expenses paid! ...I wouldn't..but I did :(

Now I'm stuck it seems ..at home on Saturday, at home on Sunday, at home on Monday , at home on Tuesday..no wonder I'm blogging!>>shoot me somebody!!!

3 comments:

Danny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny said...

Hey there ^_^

Ooo! Trinidad Carnival , that started few days ago right? Havnt been there for it ever though , but im assuming it not to different from Barbados's.


Even though im 19 I can relate somewhat to what your feeling or at least i think I am. Feeling you gotten so far but haven't accomplished anything to significant yet.

Good things come with time i suppose ^_^ .

Anyway , im glad i found another blogger from the Caribbean :) Feel free to stop by mine when you have time :P

Anonymous said...

Yes Danny..Carnival came ..and now it's gone!..Well..It IS still Carnival Tuesday night here, but I'm no longer hearing the music from the streets lol. And I have no idea what it's like in Barbados..but yes it's probably similar.

Well, I don't really think that good things come with time.. I think good things come with hard work..not laziness and procrastination.(yes me too! lol)
Oh yea! and POSITIVE THINKING too!

I love your blog!lol ..and I'm especially drawn to the food! :D.. athough i'm not not such a good cook as you seem to be :P

Thanks for stopping by yourself ;)

Welcome to My Blog!

Make yourself a nice cup of tea..coffee..whatever..get comfy, sit back relax and enjoy! Feel free to leave your comments..and DO speak your mind ;)