Sunday, November 30, 2008

A must see for me!

This story just looks like my kind of thing..somewhere a cross between The Interview With A Vampire and Blood and Chocolate...but this is just my assumption. I can't wait to see it :D

Hopefully it will be waaaaay better than Lakeview Terrace...which i wrongly thought was going to be a thrill...yea some thriller..Samuel Jackson dear, you disappointed me :( My consolation was Quantum of Solace which i saw on Friday (yay!) and it was hella great ..yes even though I had never seen any previous James Bond movie!

I've still got to see Taken...though I'm not sure what to expect...As for upcoming movies.. Seven Pounds, Bolt, Marley and Me...but before all that>> "Me gusta mueve mueve! Me gusta mueve mueve, me gusta........MUEVE!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I did NOT see this movie...nor to i care to see it anymore...i heard way to much bout how bad it is that i actually got turned off!

Welcome to My Blog!

Make yourself a nice cup of tea..coffee..whatever..get comfy, sit back relax and enjoy! Feel free to leave your comments..and DO speak your mind ;)